Emulate a somewhat VHS/CCTV-Look. COnsists of many subcomponents that, alltogether, requite quite some frametime.
The effects are:
- Interlace: Mixes two frames in hard-lines together.
- Vignete: A simple vignete-shader, darking the image to the outside.
- Chromatic Aberation: Displaxing the single colors closer to the edge. More an in-camera-thing but works good enough.
- Grain: Ever evolving noise.
- Desturate: Doies what it sais. Only one op inside.
- Bleeding Edge: Thats a weird one but increased the style quite alot by overlaying a small smoothed edge-composition.