Depends on Tweener: Will Install the Tweener if not already in the Project.
Smoothly fade between different inputs or even tops, without havin to think about driving over transitions or A/B elements as this is completly stackbased.
- - N ; Selectable Inputs.
- The selected TOP/Input with the given resolution and fill-type.
- Tweener: Defines the tweener. If you already have on in the Project you can define it here. Will install the Tweener automaticly of not defined.
- Resolution: The Outputresolution.
- Per-Fit: How the inputs should be resized to fit the outputresolution.
- Inputs: Number of Inputs.
- Select_Top( target: TOP, time : float, force = False ) : Fade to the given TOP. Does not have to be an input, can be anything. Set refference to None for a fadeout. If the selected TOP is already selected, it will not fade. You can set force to True to force the seletion anyway.
- Select_Input( input_index, time ) : Fade to the given input ( starts from 1 ). If Index is out of range it will fade out.