This component will help you to keep track of what exactly is going on in your python scripts and can also be used to supervise your installation.
- Log_Name: Under which name the logfile will be created in the logs-folder.
- Textport: Do you want to have the log printed out into the textport?
- Fileoutput: Do you want to write into the fileoutput?
- Maximum Lines: How many lines would you like to kepp in touch at any moment?
- Clear: Clear the output-table. The files is ignored by this.
- Log( messages ) : messages can be an arbitrary ammount of messages like Log( "Hello", "World" )