Lagger dynamically disables cooking on Filter/Lag CHOPs while they are not changing values, saving you precious cook time.
- Input Value - Sets the value to be smoothed via the Lag or Filter CHOP. A CHOP can also be wired via the component's In CHOP as the input.
- Chan Name - The name of the output CHOP channel. Useful if the channel needs to be renamed from the input.
- Lag or Filter - Switches between either the Lag CHOP or Filter CHOP as the method of channel handling.
- Lag (s) - The lag in/out times, in seconds, as corresponds to the Lag CHOP.
- Filter Width - The filter width, in seconds, as corresponds to the Filter CHOP.
- Filter Type - The type of filter to be used; default is Gaussian.