This component reads a json.file and exposes values depending on the TD_ENV-Variable to your project. This way you can set differrent values depending on the env-variable. Extremy usefull for multi-pc-deployments.
Under Windows use
setx [variable_name] "[variable_value]"
to permanently set the env-variable, or a simple
before starting in a .bat file.
- Environment: Which environment is used atm.
- File: Path to the json-config file. If it does not find one, it will creade an example-config for you.
- Reload: Forces a reload on the config.
- Data(): Returns a Dataclass-Object containing the config.
- Every config-member is exposed as a member of the Object-
- DAT: A table representation of the config with the path as they would be used to access the member.