This component takes a table of words and dynamicly creates them as instanced elements. So every single letterd gets rendered, and all word are passed down in one pass.
- DAT - Word-Table : Needs the columns text, x, y and scale.
- DAT - Instance Data : The data that is sued to instance the letters.
- Font: Select the font that shall be used. Highly recommend using a monospace font!
- Bold: Bold font?
- Italic: Sleek?
- Fontsize: The size of the single element in worldspace.
- Size-Ratio: How far apart should the letters be?
- Auto Update: Changes in the inputtable get translated to the instancedata instantly.
- Load_Font(): Load changes to the text-top that is used to store the single letters.
- Parse_Input(): Convert the table to instancedata.,