This component takes an input image and overlays it to a certain resolution defined by a DPI and size-setting.
- TOP - Image : The to be scaled image.
- TOP - Background : This image will be applied to the background. This will be stretched. More for solid colors.
- TOP - Result : Resulting image that can be saved.
- CHOP - Resolution : The scaled resolution.
- DPI: Dots per physical inch.
- Size: The physical size of the element in mm or inch
- Unit: Which unit got input. mm or inch.
- Prefab: A small selection of standart printsizes.
- Fit: How to fit the inputimage onto the resolution.
- Translate/Scale/Rotate: Relative layout options.