This component takes a dictionary data-structure and parses it into a nicely usable table.
You can define your model simply using the table of the component. When adjusting the table definition, the output will be cleared, but stays consistent over saves.
- name: The name of the attribute in the parsed dictionary.
- path: The expected path in the unparsed dictionary, using . notation. When a list is expected, feed it an integer.
- default: The value that will be used when the member is not set.
- required: set to True to throw an exception when the member does not exist.
- type: used for the Get_Data methods. write int, bool, float etc. to get the correct member returned.
- parser: define a function that will be executed before the data is saved. Perfect for timestamps.
- TableDAT : The parsed table.
- Clear: Removes all entries from the table.
- Parse_Dict( dictionary ) -> Dict : Parses the dictionary according to the table and returns it.
- Write_Dict_To_Table( dictionary ) : Parses the dict and writes it into the table.
- Write_Dicts_To_Table( [ dictionaries ] ) : Parses the list of dictionaries and writes them all to the table.
- Get_Data() -> [ parsed_dictionaries] : Returns all saved data as parsed dicts.
- Get_Row_data( index ) -> parsed_dict : Returns the dictionary of the specified list.