This component takes a dictionary data-structure and parses it into a nicely usable table.
You can define your model simply using the table of the component. When adjusting the table definition, the output will be cleared, but stays consistent over saves.
- name: The name of the attribute in the parsed dictionary.
- path: The expected path in the unparsed dictionary, using . notation. When a list is expected, feed it an integer.
- default: The value that will be used when the member is not set.
- required: set to True to throw an exception when the member does not exist.
- type: used for the Get_Data methods. write int, bool, float etc. to get the correct member returned.
- parser: define a function that will be executed before the data is saved. Perfect for timestamps.
- TableDAT : The parsed table.
- Clear: Removes all entries from the table.
- Strict Valueparsing : If true, will throw a WrongType error when input and definition do not match up.
- Unique Values : If true, will overwrite entries with the same index.
- Clear on Write: Clears the complete set if Write is called.
- Folder: Where to save static data. Data should be omitted from GIT, so default is TDImportCache
- External: If true, data will be stored externaly.
- Exceptions: A module holding the exceptions to catch. WrongType and EntryRequired.
- Write( list_of_dicts, dict) : Appends a dict or list of dicts to the output.
- Get( index ) : Returns a dictionary of a specific entry. Returns none if item is not found.
- Delete( index ) : Removes an entry from the table.
- Clear(): Removes all entries.