ComplexOp is part of the ComplexFunction.store UV math toolkit to generate and manipulate UV maps based on complex mathematical functions, but can be used standalone.
- ComplexOp generates the UV maps.
- ComplexMix performs operations between UV maps.
See external content
for more info and usage examples. Full ReadMe available here
- TOP - in1 : TOP to map with generated UV coordinates OR use input as input UV map as the argument field to the complex functions (useful for chaining functions, see readme).
- TOP - mapped : If no TOP connected to 'in1' then the default UV (0-1) map is mapped, otherwise 'in1' is mapped over the UV coordinates.
- TOP - UV : UV map that is used for mapping internally, useful for chaining or operations with ComplexMix
- There's a number of them, please see the video