This component takes care of smoothly changing the level of an audio-stream by resampling the controlsignal. Otherwise you would get weird artifacts from square-signals injected into the audiostream.
- Audio In : The Audiostream that gets controlled.
- Audio Out : The adjusted audio.
- Level : Controls the level of the audio in an absolute way where 0 shuts the signal off and 1 means 100%.
- Gain: This controls the level in relative mode via DB, where 6dB equal ~2 times the volume and 10dB ~2 times the perceived loudness.
- Mode: Switch between the two controlmodes.