This component takes a 2D-Image with alpha and emmits particles on the visible parts of the image. If the image has no alpha, use a threshholdTOP to generate a proper emitionmap.
- TOP - Emitionmap : The image with alpha that will be used to emmit the particles.
- TOP - Colormap : If this is not defined, the system will use the color of the image for the particle at spawntime.
- TOP - Displacementmap : The way the particles are displaced. Has a simple default Noise inside. Could be Optical Flow,
- CHOP - Scale_Loopup : A pattern from 0 - 1 defining the scaling of the particles over the lifetime..
- TOP - Out1 : The final Output..
- Lifeexpectency : The Frequency at which particles will be reset.
- Color Overdrive: Increase the intensity of the colors of the particles for the bloom-effect,
- PArticlecount: How many particles do you like?
- Life-Width: How many particles are alive at the same time.
- Scale: Scale of the particles.